6 Favourite Seaside Dog Walks
Millions of us will be taking staycations in the UK, weekend breaks, or special days out this year with our dogs
Pet Check’s reader’s 6 favourite dog walks
Including popular dog walking beaches – Tenby – Camber – Sheringham – Cromer – Clovelly – Hartland Quay – West Wittering – East Head – Aldeburgh – Thorpeness
Tenby, Saundersfoot, Lydstep best dog walks in South Wales. Dog walking, dog-friendly summer beaches, sandy beaches. Beautiful coastal Pembrokeshire, Wales. Dog friendly holidays. Petcheck.UK Blog
Best Dog Walks In East Sussex. Camber Sands. Beautiful coastal dog-friendly walk, dog walking, sandy beaches, dog friendly beaches. All year dog walking.
Quaint Rye to visit, dog walks, dog friendly staycations.
Best Dog Walks In Norfolk 3. Beautiful coastal Cromer and Sheringham, North Norfolk. Dog walking, dog friendly beaches, dog walks, sandy dog-friendly beaches, traditional towns to visit, Sykes holiday homes to rent. Petcheck.UK Blog
Best dog walks, coastal walks, North Devon. Clovelly Beach, Hartland Quay, dog-friendly beaches, dog walks, dog walking sandy beaches, dog friendly holidays, dog walks, Clovelly welcomes dogs. Petcheck.UK Blog
Best Dog Walks In West Sussex. 16. Beautiful coastal dog walks. Selsey, Brackelsham Bay, East and West Wittering, East Head Beach. West Sussex. Dog walking, dog-friendly walks, dog-friendly beaches. Dog friendly staycations, sandy beaches, Petcheck.UK Blog
What are the best dogs walks in Suffolk? 11 Coastal Dunwich, Thorpeness, Aldeburgh, Suffolk. Dog-friendly walks. Sandy, shingle beaches, dog-friendly beaches, dog walks, dog walking beaches, holiday homes to rent. Petcheck.UK Blog
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ MORE ABOUT DOG WALKING ON BEACHES
Being safe whilst dog walking on UKs beaches. Dog walking, dog thefts. GPS dog pet activity trackers. Dog-friendly walks, sandy beaches, dog-friendly staycations and days out. Best advice and tips. Petcheck.UK BlogKeep reading
Beach doggie tips to remember –
- To take lots (more than usual) of fresh water and a collapsible bowl for your thirsty dog. Seawater is salty and will make your dog even more thirsty.
- Have old towels to dry your dog if they’ve been swimming. Provide them with towels to sit on, rather than the sand, and towels help to clean off the sand before going home!
- A sun canopy or umbrella shade is important, not just for you, but also for your dog who can catch sunburn as much as you can.
- You may need to use a short and/or long dog lead during restriction times, and take a dog muzzle if you prefer your dog to wear one on busier beaches. Dogs can act out character in new, unknown places often feeling anxious.
- Please remember to take your rubbish home with you. That includes dog poop which is your responsibility to clean up at all times.
To get the very best out of a special day trip, plan in advance.
- Pre-book your car park space if necessary.
- Check all local social media before setting out including if there are traffic build-ups in the area so you are not wasting time sitting in a hot car.
- Check tide times for the best times to be on the beach. We recommend two hours after high tide allows the tide to be going out, sand and shingle drying out and gives more space on the beach.
- Remember to buy sun block for you and your pet before its too hot weather, apply before leaving home.
- Ensure your dog has ventilated space in your vehicle and also sunshades protecting them from direct sunlight whilst travelling.
\\\ PET CHECK SHOP
BUY YOUR PET SUPPLIES TODAY
Pet Check blog shop, the best pet suppliers providing reliable pet insurance, dog, cat, rabbit pet insurance. GPS pet tracking, dog, cat foods, dog, cat accessories, gifts, books. Pet flea treatments. UK dog-friendly holiday homes, staycations, weekend breaks, pet house sitting, dog walking clothing. Petcheck.UK.
\\\ LATEST PET CHECK BLOGS
The recent pandemic has bought about new changes to the ways we do things. Post lockdown restrictions may require households not to travel in certain areas of the UK. Read latest government advice. It’s advisable to check with your local council and social media websites before making special journeys. You may find that you are required to pre-book vehicle entry into popular beaches during the summer months.
\\\ Copyright © Pet Check UK Petcheck.blog 2020-2021 Design Horizon